Make sure to check out the new wiki located at http://flyingmeat.com/wikka/. This one will eventually be retired.
- Double clicking an image open it up in a suitable external editor (such as Acorn or Preview or Photoshop or whatever). Saving the image will then update the original image located in your VoodooPad Page. You've seen Acorn, right? http://flyingmeat.com/acorn/
- You can now edit pages and sort the results in the search window (woo!).
- Option-clicking on a tab close button will close all the open tabs except the one clicked on.
- The "default page text" in the preferences now accepts rich text, so you can embolden certain phrases or whatever. Go crazy.
- Pages served up via VoodooPad Pro's built in webserver look a whole lot better, especially on the iPhone.
- Speaking of the webserver- you now have the ability to search through all the pages when looking at a document in your browser (VoodooPad Pro only).
- The zoom factor of the page is remembered in the document workspace, so it'll be remembered between launches.
- When splitting a document, links to pages in the original document are retained for the pages being copied out.
- Added a page index to the default Web Export templates. Now you have a handy list of all the pages in your Web Export.
- New AppleScript: tell window 1 of application "VoodooPad" to insert text "hello world!"
- New AppleScript command to add/embed a file to the current document.
- Added an option to VoodooPad AppleScript export command- "with synchronous", which makes the export happen in the foreground.
- Reworked AppleScript implementation, which may require changes to your previous AppleScripts.
- No longer showing the license when starting up a new version. Please don't sue me.
- Cleaned up a preferences dialog box which could be confusing.
- Exporting to the iPod Notes folder is now done on a background thread, which makes things more responsive if you have a ton of pages.
- Changed the shortcut for deleting a page from Command-D to Command-Shift-D, making in less likely to hit by accident.
- Double clicking an image with the option key down will now prompt you to save the image.
- Fixed a problem where cmd-w wouldn't always close a window.
- VoodooPad Lite no longer tries to install plugins, which it can't use.
- Fixed a bug where the wiki engine would not markup a link directly following an email in the format 'email@example.com'.
- You can now copy and paste linkback data across pages.
- Fixed some issues where list bullets would seemingly pop out of nowhere.
- Fixed a bug where VP would crash with certain embedded webarchives.
- New hidden pref for writing out images to the iPod Notes folder (Only works on 5th gen iPods):
defaults write com.flyingmeat.VoodooPad_Pro writeIpodImages 1
- When exporting to the iPod notes folder, pages that have been deleted from the document but were still around from the last export are now cleaned up
- New hidden pref: defaults write com.flyingmeat.VoodooPad_Pro alwaysShowRuler 1